Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

WE-ARE-THE-FRIENDS - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* WE-ARE-THE-FRIENDS > Topics

Subject: how was your day?
Replies: 5 Views: 1360

divakar3 10.10.12 - 09:45am
hello3.GIF dear friends! here you can post about your today and talk about funny things you have done on this day! *

divakar3 10.03.14 - 06:07pm
My today was very tiring day. The pressure of examination doesn't let me to get tension free now. I learnt too much but I don't think that it would be enough. I went to my friend's home in order to study hard and did but after finished it, we started to play tricks with the playing cards and we were throwing the playing cards too to each other which could hurt ourselves.I got my 'Aadhar Card' today, too. So that was the day I spent and what about yours? *

divakar3 11.03.14 - 02:11pm
Today's day was full with enjoyments and studies. I fooled my friend Vimal by some of my mentalism tricks and I think that he didn't even know it then. :-) There was some time I wasted, too. Hmm.. I must have to make myself to study hard to face the HSC. Bye! *

divakar3 9.04.14 - 04:59pm
it's vacation already, so I always play cricket and carrying on my karate practice. i want to be the karate champion, too. *

divakar3 9.07.14 - 03:34am
Today's day's gonna be dead hard on me! Hell yaar! *

endou 3.12.14 - 03:04pm
For me, I rid on discover 150 of my friend and went to one of my old friend. It was fun at there with studies. :-) It was a bit tiring, too. But it all went good. :) *

* WE-ARE-THE-FRIENDS Forum

Search:
topics replies

* WE-ARE-THE-FRIENDS

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits